THE CITY OF BERLIN ASSESSMENT OFFICE
108 N. Capron St., P.O. Box 272
Berlin, WI 54923
Sarah Jacobs and Allen Sunstrom
Associated Appraisal Consultants, Inc.
W6237 Neubert Rd. Appleton, WI 54913
The purpose of the Assessors Office is to provide fair and equitable valuations of all locally taxable Real and Personal Property as mandated by Wisconsin State Statutes and The Wisconsin Assessment Manual. The Assessor’s Office maintains all assessment records and legal documentation and provides reports as required by the Department of Revenue.
One of the most important functions of the Assessors Office is to be available to the public to discuss assessment issues and provide data to property owners, brokers, appraisers, etc.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS CITY OF BERLIN ASSESSMENT DATA
To find data for a specific property:
- Select “Green Lake” or “Waushara” in county dropdown box.
- Enter address as shown in example or you can just enter the name of the street and then select the correct property from the resulting list (Ex: Grand Ave).
- You may select property by entering the 12 digit Tax Key Number (without any dashes or dots).
- When address and tax key # come up, select “View Detail”, then when basic data appears, select “View Full Report”. When report is ready, “click here” to view.
- Personal Property Form for New Businesses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- WI Property Tax Information
- Government Publications/Assessment Related Forms/Links
2023 Open Book and Board of Review
2023 Open Book and Board of Review Notice
2023 Personal Property Assessment Rolls
2023 Real Estate Assessment Rolls
2023 Manufacturing Personal Property Assessment Roll
2023 Manufacturing Real Property Assessment Roll