THE CITY OF BERLIN ASSESSMENT OFFICE
108 N. Capron St., P.O. Box 272
Berlin, WI 54923
Troy & Amy Zacharias
Action Appraisers & Consultants, Inc.
P.O. Box 557, Kaukauna, WI 54130
Phone: 888-796-0603 or 920-766-7323
The purpose of the Assessors Office is to provide fair and equitable valuations of all locally taxable Real and Personal Property as mandated by Wisconsin State Statutes and The Wisconsin Assessment Manual. The Assessor’s Office maintains all assessment records and legal documentation and provides reports as required by the Department of Revenue.
One of the most important functions of the Assessors Office is to be available to the public to discuss assessment issues and provide data to property owners, brokers, appraisers, etc.
To find data for a specific property:
- Select “Green Lake” or “Waushara” in county dropdown box.
- Enter address as shown in example or you can just enter the name of the street and then select the correct property from the resulting list (Ex: Grand Ave).
- You may select property by entering the 12 digit Tax Key Number (without any dashes or dots).
- When address and tax key # come up, select “View Detail”, then when basic data appears, select “View Full Report”. When report is ready, “click here” to view.
- Personal Property Form for New Businesses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- WI Property Tax Information
- Government Publications/Assessment Related Forms/Links
2022 Open Book and Board of Review