SHARED-RIDE TAXI SERVICE
BERLIN, WI 54923
ABOUT CLASSIC CAB TAXI SERVICE: click here for brochure
- The City of Berlin contracts with Classic Cab to provide Shared-Ride Taxi Service to the general public
- Service area is the City of Berlin including a 5-mile radius surrounding the City
- Fleet consists of four (4) caravans and two (2) lift vans
- Wheelchair accessibility and door to door assistance for elderly and disabled
- Shared-Ride Taxi Service is funded by Federal, State, and Local contributions
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday – Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sundays & Holidays: 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
AFTER HOURS APPOINTMENTS:
After hours appointments are possible at the discretion of Classic Cab. There may be additional costs associated with after hours services. Please contact Classic Cab at (920)361-3616 for further information on after hours service options.
FARES (due upon boarding):
- $3.00* Adult – Additional passenger $.75 Children under 5 free w/adult
- $2.00* Senior Citizen
- $2.00* Student
SHARED-RIDE TAXI POLICIES:
Note: *All rates are subject to an additional charge of $1.50/mile on trips outside city limits.
It is the policy of the Wisconsin Department of Transportation to ensure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations in all programs and activities.
Title VI and related statutes require that no person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.
Any person who believes that, in the course of business with a WisDOT program or service, he or she, or any specific class of persons or entity has been subject to discrimination or retaliation prohibited by any of the federal or state Civil Rights statutes or common law principles, based upon race, color, national origin, sex, age or disabiltity, may file a complaint. Complaints may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration at the following:
Office of Civil Rights
Attn: Title VI Program Coordinator
East Building 5th Floor-TCR
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590